Monday, July 16, 2007

Moving temporarily...




I will most likely not have time to update this blog in the next few weeks. Please join us on our other website. I will post our travel itinerary on our baby jellybeans website. www.babyjellybeans.com That is a password protected site. If anyone would like the password or forgets how to get to this site, please e-mail me. We are taking our laptop with us to China and hope to post daily about our trip on the bjb website. See you over there...our e-mail address in case you need help - hispurpose@rcn.com We hope you will follow our journey and keep us in your prayers!



RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

 

2 comments:

Donna Geer said...

When are you leaving? Do you have a CA? I love that picture of you & Ella Michelle!
Blessings,
Donna & Charlie

Karen Schulze said...

Hi,
Thank you so much for sharing your story and pictures with the church family. I am very happy for all of you and look forward to actually meeting you and the newest member of the family. Of course I know Ryan (my husband, Gary and I are his Sunday School teachers...cool pictures Ryan!) You are in my prayers.
Karen Schulze

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!