Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Visa's have arrived!



We use a courier to get our visa's. We sent our passports off to her via Fed-Ex. The courier took the passports in to obtain the visas and sent them back to us again by Fed-Ex. I had given the courier a filled out return invoice for the Fed-Ex package. I clearly checked off the box that said signature required, because I did not want the Fed-Ex driver to leave the package on our porch. Have you all read about the current wait time for passports-let alone costs? I did not want our passports lost or missing! I waited all afternoon for the package and it never came. I called fed-ex and they told me they delivered it to the wrong house and left it on their porch! AHHH! I drove through the neighborhood in search of our passports and thankfully retrieved them. I was not impressed!


 

No comments:

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!