Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Am I Crazy?



Milo and sisters/brothers




Aren't I cute?

So, most of you know me well enough to know I wouldn't add a new animal to the family as soon as we arrive back from China with a new child. It's a long story...but here's Milo! If you see my sister...she'll tell you the story. Just kidding Sharon! He is actually a good fit to our home as he does not seem intimidated in the least with our daily chaos and is keeping Ella busy by trying to follow him everywhere he goes!

 

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh my goodness...a new cat after returning from China? But...it is SO cute...how could anyone resist???

-Robin

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!