Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One of the few times I was able to get Sophie to look right at the camera and smile and she happens to be behind a curtain!!



Ella, Chelsea, and Milo and BTW...someone e-mailed me and thought that we took all 3 of the kittens home with us. Just to clarify...no, no, no! That would be beyond crazy...we just have one of them who we call Milo.



Sophie playing with toys



Girls playing on the stairs. It has been raining here for 5 days straight...we are running out of things to do indoors!



Sophie running and having fun!



Sweet Sophie



With 2 toddlers and 2 teens in the house...you never know what you might find. And look at the beautiful color Ella has! Chelsea and I are jealous!!



Ryan with his guitar...one of his favorite things to do. He has been teaching himself to play for the last year and is getting pretty good at it.



Squatty Potty! I had several people ask me what a squatty potty was, since I mentioned it on our website during our trip. Well, this is it! It is level with the ground, so there is no place to sit...hence the name - squatty potty. I was lucky and never encountered a situation where I had to use one during our last visit to China. Well, not so lucky this time...I had the pleasure of having to use these things twice. Yuck! It is almost like something you would see on America's Funniest Videos. The floor is filthy, so you can;t set anything down and you can't let your pants touch the floor and you have to BYO tissue paper!



Sophie's first visit to Burger King



Team W shopping...taking advantage of some help with grocery shopping before everyone heads off to school next week.

 

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Seeing Sophie with her family swells my heart. Her smile says its good to be home.

Does Ella sun bathe in the nude LOL She is tan all over. My Ami is very dark but she has a tan line. :)

-------
Carmen

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!