Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where does the time go?

Chelsea on her first day of Kindergarten...


And started her Senior year at High School yesterday!!


Chelsea...I was very proud of you on this day when you started Kindergarten, but I was also a little sad that you were growing up. After I dropped you off with Mrs. M., I went home and cried. I probably never told you that......



But now that you are starting your Senior Year, I want to let you know how very, very proud I am of you and the person you have grown to be. You are beautiful inside and out and I am blessed to be your Mommy!!

 

No comments:

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!