Thursday, October 11, 2007




Counting my blessings one by one and praising Him for all He has done!!

First, I am thankful for having friends that continually tell me that they have been praying for me about this or that. It is said that friends are God's angels on earth and I truly believe that. How else would they know when I was needing prayer?!

Second, I am so thankful for the comfort of God's love. I mess up daily, as we all do, no matter how hard we try not to! It is such a comfort to know that He understands I am not perfect and will always forgive me when I ask.

Next, I am thankful that my back is feeling much better. It was very frightening 2 weeks ago to be temporarily paralyzed from the waist down. Glad to be feeling better!

Last for this week, I am thankful to have a husband that gets up and goes to work every day no matter how he is feeling...sometimes 7 days a week. Then comes home and works around the house until he drops into bed at the end of the day.

 

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hi Michelle! I'm glad you found my blog and now I have yours too. Thanks for commenting in mine, sorry it took me so long to get to yours! Life is crazy with 2 little girls (and a teenager!)!!!!

I'm adding you to my bloglines so I can keep in touch. I don't have a lot of time right now to read more of your blog but will soon. I did skim it over and saw your post about Robin. She's a great friend of mine too, isn't she so nice???? We shared a lot together, adopting our SN girls about the same time, and then both of us losing our moms this year, and we keep in touch still.

God bless!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!