Tuesday, October 30, 2007

E-mail sent to me.....please remember them in prayer



As I reflect on this photograph, I see once again that not all the brave leave the "home of the brave" to enter battle; some are required now to be the brave of the home

It is said a picture is worth a thousand words but it leaves me speechless and tears in my eyes.



We have a long list of good friends whose husbands are deploying

to Iraq next month. One of the wives sent me this. We feel compelled

to send it on. Your prayers are deeply appreciated. These guys

deserve our love, our hugs and most powerfully, our prayers.



 

No comments:

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!