Thursday, October 4, 2007

Our morning...

See this sweet smiling face this morning....



Today is our 3rd. preschool or as I call it playschool class and Ella was very excited about going. The last 2 weeks went well. On the drive over she was fretting because she did not want her teacher changing her diaper. They do not have to be potty trained for this class, so you just pack a diaper and wipes and if need be -the teacher changes them(only with a #2 diaper). That is exactly what happened the first week of school and apparently it embarrassed Ella enough that she told me on the way over that she didn't want to go poopy at school, so she needed to go home. She has brought it up before, but this morning she was really stressing over it. She just can't get the concept of how to make something go into the potty and since she will be 3 soon...she is very aware of this and it embarrasses her. Even when I change her. It doesn't help that Sophie is potty trained. So, I told her I would come back to school and change her if she has a dirty diaper. That bought me some time to think about what to do. The school agreed, but I am sure they won't let this be an on-going thing. Then to top things off...there were 2 kids screaming hysterically when I dropped her off-the one even vomitting. So, I asked my friend to peek in the door and Ella was just sitting in a chair with that stunned look she gets on her face when she gets upset. The screaming from the other kids was LOUD! So, now I am a little blue as I sit and wonder how she is doing there. Sorry for the readers that may find this TMI(too much info) but as our blog is called...day by day..and this is our day!

 

1 comment:

Donna Geer said...

Hugs for you today Michelle!
:)

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!