Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Potty Celebration


Ella has done such an awesome job with her potty training this week and one of her incentives was an ice-cream celebration. You will notice even the big kids joined us for this one!




This is fun!!




Not a peep out of Sophie while she enjoyed her ice-cream. She is generally not allowed to feed herself for attachment purposes, so this was extra fun for her!




Hey, look at my new big girl pants...




Which ones should I wear first?




These will work!




I think I will journal about this, because I am so happy with myself right now!!




I caught you! You love taking my picture, don't you?

 

2 comments:

Donna Geer said...

Golly, ain't Ella cute??!! She is just glowing with pride! Great job M & D!
Blessings,
Donna

Robin said...

You go girl!!!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!