Friday, October 12, 2007

Retro Friday



How's this for retro? This is me(in the middle) with my grandmother, who we call NaNa.
I wanted to find a photo with my NaNa as I have been thinking of her a lot these last few weeks. When I was in the ER because of my back, I was thinking of her wondering how she manages being in so much pain in the recent many, many months due to her back problems. She is still thoughtful enough to check in with me to see how MY back is doing! I believe I was in middle school here(maybe 6th. grade) and this is my BF back then, named Pam. I think we were in Florida visiting my grandparents in this picture. NaNa, if I am wrong...correct me.







Robin, I wanted to take a picture of the girls in the outfits you sent them. Adorable!

 

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh...thank you for posting the photo of the girls in their little polka dot tops! Lauren wore hers last night for the 1st time and I was wondering if they fit your girls. They look precious as always!!!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!