Friday, October 26, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

It was a cold and rainy night for trick-or-treat, but what are you going to do? Our town always does their T or T the Friday before Halloween and they do not believe in rain dates! Ella was sooo excited about T or T even though she really did not know what it was all about. She just knew it would be something fun! Sophie stayed home with me and ate pizza and helped pass out candy....which was fine by her!


Pretty as a princess....Snow White


Look at my beautiful princess shoes








keeping watch for trick or treaters






Ba Ba getting geared up for the bad weather





I'll watch this candy and won't eat any....I pwomise!!!



always silly!




Here's my loot!





This looks good...




Here Sophie, one for you....

 

1 comment:

mommy24treasures said...

what fun!!!
Thank you for your visit to my blog, I browsed through yours tonite. What a lovely family you have!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!