Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thankful Thursday



Counting my blessings one by one and Praising Him for all He has done....

I am thankful for my job and even though I complain about it often, I am blessed to have a job to be able to go back to this week! As frustrating as work can be, it is still a blessing from God. There are some weeks that I have to remind myself of that over and over : )

I am also thankful for the many nice people and friends at work who I missed while away.

I am thankful that Sophie gained a good amount of weight and that she has made some sensory progress.

I am thankful that my dad was able to help me by staying with Ella for one of Sophie's appointments that would have been difficult for me to have her with us. Thanks Dad!

I am thankful that Chelsea made Honor Roll!

I read this on one of the churches display boards and I wanted to share it....

Get rich quick
Start counting your blessings!

 

No comments:

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!