Thursday, December 13, 2007


Counting my blessings one by one and praising Him for all He has done...

I am thankful this week that Sophie's TB test read negative. She had such an unusual reaction to the test that I thought it would be positive. But it wasn't!

I am thankful that my 2 older kids have always made good choices in friends. I don't ever have to worry when they are out with their friends, because they are all good kids. Also, thankful that Chelsea has a boyfriend that treats her so well!

I am thankful to see a bit of progress in Sophie's healing. Trying hard to appreciate the baby steps.


I am thankful to have met a new friend at work. Her name is Yang and she moved here from China a few years ago. She is very sweet and reads this, so "hi Yang!:

Most of all I am thankful for these words "and unto us a Child is born". What a beautiful Gift that our Father has given us!!

 

9 comments:

BP said...

I'm glad your children make good choices with their friends. That must be a comfort to your heart.

Denise said...

May you always be greatly blessed.

Laurel Wreath said...

So glad the test came back negative! Thank you so much for participating and have a wonderful week.

Susan said...

Hey Michelle,

Your blog is beautiful, and I love the song playing!

You have such a beautiful family too!

Blessings to you this TT! So nice to meet you.

Susan

PS What an awesome testimony about your children!!!

mommy24treasures said...

I am glad you have such lovely things to be thankful for. I have been blessed with my Ryan making wise choices as well.
loved your Christmas card. beautiful!

redmaryjanes said...

Hi there!
I like you list, those are definitely things to be grateful for. It is so good to see your older children making good decisions for themselves.

Cheryl said...

Its always good to meet new friends as you have. You have a nice TT post. Enjoyed my visit here. God Bless and Merry CHRISTmas!

LINDA said...

Alot of very good things to be thankful for! It is always good to be so confident of our children's choices. We have to trust our teaching and example. May the blessings just keep piling up!!!

Angie said...

It is a blessing when your children make wise choices, no matter their age. Your thankful list is a blessing!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!