Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I had to post a picture of this for my friend Retta and maybe her Mom? Retta has recently adopted a little sweetie from Sophie's SWI and both of our girls were so lucky as to get the lovely summer SWI shaved heads before they were placed with us. Of course both Moms were not too impressed. Both Moms are anxiously waiting for hair growth and lots of it! I read this and had to take a picture of Sophie's hair. It's kind of funny, because the top is as straight as can be, but the back has some curl to it. I wonder if it has anything to do with hair growth after being shaved? The back and sides of her hair also stick straight out after she wakes up and I have to use the water bottle to fix it. Just wanted to show you our girl's curl. Maybe it's a Shaoguan thing??




And now for some pictures of 2 of the cutest little Santa helpers around!


 

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

adorable! up late again I see :) me too;)

Robin said...

I love the back of Sophie's hair! It doesn't look that long from the front. What a cute flip!!!

Retta said...

I don't believe it! I am loving the curls. My Japanese friend said that her kids had the wave until she had to cut their hair, then it never came back. But our girls have been shaved bald, so maybe the curls are here to stay? Let's hope so! Sophie's got some good hair growth going on :) Pigtails by summer...
Retta

missy said...

She has a pretty, soft little curl. Santa's helpers are dolls!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!