Saturday, December 22, 2007

Baby Jesus
Make custom Glitter Graphics




Things will be very busy the next couple of days, but I wanted to post so that I could wish you all a very Blessed Christmas! Also, I have received so many e-mails checking in on us to see how everyone is feeling and I want to say thank-you, thank-you, thank-you all for caring!!! The little ones have been spared so far and I hope will remain so. We found out that we had the Norovirus that is becoming almost epidemic in NY City right now. Dave works in the city and he is the one who was first sick, so that makes sense. I spent over $50.00 stocking up on Lysol and hand sanitizers, so hopefully that will do the trick. You can find a can of Lysol anywhere you go in our home right now. LOL!

Below you will see the girls visit to Santa. We were at the mall and Ella was quite brave and told me she wanted to go sit on his lap like she saw the other kids do. That was her story and she was sticking to it until....we actually got within 10 feet of him. That's okay-maybe next year.

BTW, if you are wondering why Sophie's face is all marked up, she has a very bad fall yesterday. She is okay, but her face is quite cut up and she has quite a black eye. Poor baby!











Have a wonderful Christmas as we celebrate His love for us!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

 

5 comments:

Verna said...

Happy Christmas to you. Your girls are so cute! Love the pics. Glad you are all feeling better. Haven't heard of any Norovirus here. Yuck!! At least I know where to find some Lysol if I need it! ;)

Robin said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Lauren was terrified of Santa once we tried to sit next to him. I thought the wider seat was a great idea and that Lauren would let me sit next to Santa with her on my lap. No luck! We'll try again next year. Soooo glad the girls have been healthy! Poor Sophie...I hope her booboo's go away fast!

mommy24treasures said...

oh thanks for letting us know, I am so hoping the girls stay well. Love their sweaters. Adorable. Perfect color! Sorry Sophie fell, don't you hate face boo boo's.
Merry Christmas.

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Merry Christmas to you...
Love the pictures..
The girls are sooo adorable..
Hope everyone gets better...
Sorry to hear about Sophie's little fall..
Have a Wonderful Week

BP said...

The girls are cute in their matching sweaters! Thanks for stopping by last week.

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!