Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Mom bought us this Thomas Pacconi Nativity set last year for Christmas, so this was the first time I was able to set it up. It is beautiful, the pictures do not do it justice.



This is a little set I picked up at Wal-mart for $7.00. I bought it just for the girls to play with. Maybe they won't try to bother with mine? I know...wishful thinking! I am really trying hard to keep the jolly red suited guy minimal as we teach the girls the true meaning of Christmas. That is easy until we step outside of the house where Ho Ho is everywhere.

 

No comments:

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!