Monday, January 14, 2008




Hope everyone had a good week-end! We have spent the last couple of months in the midst of college applications, SAT scores, transcript papers and such. Chelsea was soooo excited this week-end, because she received her first acceptance letter and it was from the college she most wants to go to. I will have to admit that this letter made her going away more of a reality for me. : ( I am going to miss her so much! She is really a good kid and lots of fun. I love spending time with her and miss her when she goes away just for a few days. I am sure Ella is going to miss her terribly also. So, Chels was doing the happy dance all week-end and Mom had a bit of a reality check that her first born will be leaving in 6 months or so. Sigh...

Happy Monday to you and below are just some pictures of cuteness that I wanted to share! Blessings....
IMG_0236

IMG_0234

IMG_0233

 

11 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

what gorgeous pics!:)

Yes Ryan is only 15 but looking at college already as far as where he might aspire to go and what he needs to be doing to prepare.... I can imagine your feelings quite well...

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

How exciting...
Love the pictures..
The girls are adorable..
They are sooo pretty..
I know I will have to face that fact one day soon too..
Have a Great Day..
I just posted a new post of my prediction..
Stop by..
Thanks for stopping by my blog..

Robin said...

Way to go Chelsea!!! Oh Michelle...I'm teary eyed just thinking about her leaving...boohoo. Those photos are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I can tell that Sophie is receiving lots of love and learning to give it back. Too too precious!

Tiffany said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures of beautiful girls! SO sweet!
Congratulations to your daughter on her college acceptance. That has to be very exciting for her.

my3 kids said...

Congratulations to your daughter but I understand how hard it will be to see her go. I dread that day!! Your 2 little ones are so precious...just look at them. So so sweet. Thanks for the comments on my blog..we really enjoy hearing from you:)

redmaryjanes said...

I tell you, I am so not ready to face the fact that my son will be leaving in 2 years.
I'm so glad to hear that she has been accepted to the college of her choice though. That is fantastic!

Dawn said...

Congratulations!! Wow, your baby going to college! I bet that day used to seem so far away.

Your girls are just so darling!

eggrolls and chopsticks said...

Thanks for stopping by. YOur little ones are beautiful. As for Chelsea leaving for college....yikes, I can't even think about that.

OH MY #6 said...

Great Blog.

I hear you about missing. Change is always difficult isn't it?

Love the pic. Beautiful pictures!

Lea

pushme-pullme said...

such pretty girls! thanks for posting!

Karen said...

Hard to believe we were doing the same thing last year with our oldest, who is off enjoying her second semester of college right now. The best advice I can give you is treasure the time you have with your daughter now. I miss our daughter and things have changed since she's left. The relationship changes...She's growing up.

By the way your pictures are beautiful and so are your girls!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!