Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Look at what Ella made in pre-school. A treat for the birds!

IMG_0288


Where does it go, Mom?
IMG_0289


How about here?
IMG_0290

Beautiful berry tree? Can you find the bird treat?
IMG_0291


My work here is done!
IMG_0293



And look who is sporting pigtails!! Barely, I know...just barely, but hey-it is progress.


And she is sooo excited to have pigtails like Ella! It's kind of strange. Both girls are the same age and there is such a difference in the amount of hair they have. It usually takes me 10 minutes or so to comb Ella's hair out and put in her pretties. It only takes 5 seconds for me to put a little clip in Sophie's hair. So, she was so happy to sit there while I tried to squeeze her short hair into pigtails. Then she ran to the mirror to see!

 

11 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

Hi!! Thanks for coming by my blog. You have a beautiful family too. My oldest will be attending Marshall up in West Virginia in the fall and my youngest will be a sophmore in high school. People think we are crazy "starting over" but when God plants that seed you just can't fight it!

hugs,
Carla

~~ said...

You sweet girls are simply lovely. congrats on your eldest daughter being accepted to college. Isn't it a grand moment?
Patricia

Tiffany said...

I bet the birds love their special treat! That is so sweet! I love the pigtails (or as our Lily says... Hair pony) on both girls!
They are so precious!

LaLa said...

What a sweet treat for the birds..good job. Love the piggies too : )

mommy24treasures said...

awww her hair will grow grow grow soon I bet. Love her piggies. The bird feeder looks like a wonderful idea.

OH MY #6 said...

so sweet!

Love the pic with the red berries!

Lea

JShannon said...

Awe,
Sophie looks so proud to have pig tails. I can't believe how much she has changed since August. You all are blessed to have each other.

Retta said...

YAY!!! Pigtails! And before the summer even. Love them :) Retta

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

THe girls are sooo pretty..
Soon they will both have long hair...
Love the bird treat..
Have a Great Day..

GWEN OATSVALL said...

well i had a minute and wanted to stop by .. Verna gave me your site ... i am recently home with daughter #2 from China and our nights are horrific ... any advice would be greatly appreciated ... s.oatsvall@comcast.net

your kids are beautiful !!!

Mob said...

The pigtails are cute. She has a ways to go to catch up with big sis. I loved the saying you have on your sidebar (100 yrs). I am going to use it on mine. I don't think you would mind, it is so true who is going to care about "stuff" in 100 yrs.

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!