Monday, January 21, 2008

My friend from work, Yang, sent this princess play set home for Sophie for Sophie's birthday. I wanted to take pictures so she could see how much she enjoys it. Both girls are having lots of fun with it. Sophie's favorite part of it is the earrings. She keeps shaking her head so that she can feel the earrings dangling. Chelsea has been pestering me to get her(Sophie's) ears pierced and now after watching her with the earrings, I might just have to think about it!

***disclaimer for Chelsea*** That is not a "yes" : )








Thanks all for the kind e-mails and messages for Dave! The day of the accident he was in shock and then the couple of days following that, he was very quiet and down. But, he is back to his normal self now. He has his Mom's car to use for work as we figure out what is going on with insurance as his truck was totalled. I have been Praising God each day for protecting Dave in that accident. Driving 80 plus MPH and having an accident with a tractor trailer does not leave good odds. One of my main prayers for Dave daily is for travel mercies and protection of him while he is driving as he drives A LOT! Remember to prayer for your loved ones every day and know it is the best thing you can ever do for your loved ones!! God is sooooo good! All of the time! The photo below is of Ella playing the drums as her big brother plays his guitar. Oh, how she loves her brother!! I have no idea why this entry formatted this way, but it will have to stay as is, because I have to run. Blessings to all!!

 

9 comments:

Mob said...

What a blessing that your son is ok. What a scare you must have had.
Praise God.
You sure have a cute little princess, love the tiara.

mommy24treasures said...

so glad Dave is doing well, yes, no doubt He was protected by God.
Love the princess and the musician.

OH MY #6 said...

so glad all is well. Cute pics.

Lea

my3 kids said...

Oh my Michelle I am so happy to hear that your son is okay. How scared you must have all been! About the earrings..I am with Chelsea....both my girls have earrings and they look so cute and have never had any troubles with them.

Donna Geer said...

Wow, what a scare for all of you. Makes you hug him tighter I bet. Where all his tools in the truck I suppose? I hope you post a pic of the truck sometime.

Blessings to all of you!!

:)

redmaryjanes said...

Princesses and musicians...what a wonderfully interesting family you have : )

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Glad to hear that Dave is doing well..
Love the pictures...
Looks like Big brother is A Lot of fun...
Have a Great Week..

ADELE said...

Praise the Lord that your husband is okay. That must have been scary for all of you.
I love the princess attire. My daughter has been wanting her ears pierced but I haven't given in to her yet. I love your blog!

Robin said...

I'm so glad Dave is doing well! Its sounds like his guardian angel was working overtime that day! :)

Gotta love the big brother, little sis togetherness!!!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!