Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Park Fun!

click on picture grid to see cuteness up close


We were so happy to have some warm weather here for the last couple of days! I have lots of appointments this week, but tried to get the girls out as much as possible in between appointments and work. Today was soooo windy, but still warm so we made sure to go to the park after Ella's craft class at the Community Center. We were the only ones there, so I guess we are the "tough" ones of the neighborhood...or more likely the ones who are going most stir crazy with all of the cold weather. We had fun...a little wind didn't keep us inside-almost blew us away, though! : )

I started a Pilates class this week. Oh, my goodness! It was a good reminder to me of just how out of shape I am!! I am sore in muscles I never knew I had. I am guilty of not taking time for myself, so this is my attempt to do that and get in better shape. I used to exercise regularly before we moved here 6 years ago. I miss my exercise friends where I used to live (Eileen and my walking partners!). I am one of those people who has to have company when I exercise. So, now six years later...I am going to try to get back in the swing of things. Plus it helps me when I have an exercize committement to not grab that junk food quite so readily. It's a mental thing - "don't do it! don't put that extra cookie in your mouth when you are struggling to get through an exercise class!" Better late than never, I guess.
Posted by Picasa

 

7 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

very cute pic! GLad you had a day to get out. It is so refreshing. Ouch just thinking about working out!
Good for you!

Dawn said...

Your children are so beautiful. Your oldest daughter is just gorgeous! Thank you for stopping by and giving your kind and supportive comments. I hope your right about immigration :) I need my girl~

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Love the pictures...
Good for you on your new class..
I need to make time for me to do something like that..
Have a Great Week..

Robin said...

Great photos of the girlies...as usual! :) We had a couple of 70 degree days here in St. Louis too but now we are back in the 30's brrrr.

Sending hugs your way!
Robin

missy said...

Good for you for taking pilates. I used to take that at the Y and it is a GREAT workout. Your pictures are so cute. It's crazy weather we are having, huh?

Steffie B. said...

OMW...that is the cutest collage ever. I wish I could do that. I just have too much going on to try and figure it out. I guess I'll just enjoy everyone else's! lol

I love Pilates!

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures! Looks like a fun time at the park.
We've had some warm days this week also and I am hoping it will tide me over until Spring.
Way to go on the Pilates class!!!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!