Monday, January 7, 2008

Prayer Request

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Hope you are all having a great Monday! Most people don't like Mondays, because it is back to work, but it is my day off (my week-end) so I love Mondays! I would like to ask for prayers to be lifted up this morning for 2 very special people. One is the daughter of a fellow adoptive family and you can read the story of their beautiful Ayla here. The other prayer request is for a friend of mine named Yvonne. She is in need of prayer for healing from cancer that has come back. So, if you could just take a few minutes right now and lift them (Ayla and Yvonne) up in prayer...that would be wonderful!!



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
To our friends in Texas that we met in China(it's hard to believe 5 months ago!)....thanks so much for writing to let us know that you keep up with our blog! Now, how can we convince you to start blogging so we can follow along with your girls? : )
We were so happy to "adopt" you and your girls in China. You were lots of fun and quite brave to allow Dave to be our tour guide. LOL! Being in Guangzhou for 2 whole weeks was a bit torturous, so we were thrilled to have more friends! As Retta said about 2 weeks on Shaiman Island...it was like being stuck on Groundhog Day! You have a beautiful family and Ella loved having Paige as a new friend!!


Paige-this one is for you, sweetie!!

 

8 comments:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Both are in my thoughts and prayers...
Have a Great Monday..

Robin said...

Yvonne and Ayla are in my prayers! :)

-Robin

mommy24treasures said...

I will pray for Yvonne. May God make an utter end to this disease and she be totally restored.
Thank you for your prayers for Ayla I appreciate it so much.

Tiffany said...

We will keep both Ayla and Yvonne in our prayers!!!!!!

my3 kids said...

Yvonne and Ayla are both in my prayers. Best wishes. Janice
http://www.momtoo3.blogspot.com/

missy said...

Ayla and Yvonne are in my prayers right now. Yes, have a great Monday : )

connie said...

I would love to do a "blog", but to blogged after the girls are asleep. I don't have time...I was thinking about it, but I barely have enough time to check my email and read the newspaper.
Also, we just purchased a new/old house, and in the process of renovations. That is taking most of my time for the past month.
But, I can send you pictures of the girls thru the old fashion way via email.

How do you make time doing your blog? Plus, I don't take enough pictures of the girls. I should, but getting too lazy dashing for the camera, and then once I have the camera ready the picture moment is over.

Connie

Steffie B. said...

Will pray for both families.

Love the giraffe picture. Too cute.

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!