Friday, January 25, 2008

Teens, Toddlers, and a Kitten

>


When I read other blogs, my favorite things to read are often things I can relate to. Now, if I were to see a photo like the one above with a house full of kids and animals...I would not quite be able to relate..



















Now these pictures are much easier for me to relate to as this is what I see every morning. This is my teenagers bathroom. I try not to embarrass them with things that I write about, but trust me...this situation does not embarrass them. They often have friends over and I cringe at the thought of them using this bathroom, but my teens assure me, "they don't care, Mom". You can never find the counter tops and will seldom see the floor. If you walk through, you must be careful not to step on the open tubes of hair gel, which are always on the floor????







And our downstairs bathroom is where the little ones and the kitten love to get into mischief. The ring leader is often the kitten who has a fascination with the toilet paper roll and loves to unravel it all over the place. Of course this is much fun for the girls, too!!

p.s. the very first picture is actually a picture of our master bath...but we work hard, oh so hard to keep all teens, toddlers and kittens away from there unless absolutely necessary. : )




 

9 comments:

missy said...

I love this post, as I can so relate. I don't feel comfortable in a house unless it feels lived in. We try to straighten up each evening and have some order to the madness, though. I love the kitty picture with the girls. That is a familiar scene at our house, too.

I love your master bath! Who needs a vacation when you can relax in there : )

Robin said...

Thats a hoot and so so true!!! Love your master bath by the way! :)

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

I am laughing so hard...
That looks like my house...
LOVE IT..
Kids are sooo messy...
Have a Great Weekend..

Steffie B. said...

Oh yes....that is why Emmie had to move out of the bathroom upstairs.....man I went on a serious "how it is going be" spree!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! I refuse to use my boys bathroom because it is so nasty!!
Have a great weekend!
Monica

OH MY #6 said...

absolutely hilarious! I can relate!

Lea

Tiffany said...

Love the master bath by the way! Love the other bathrooms also! They are a riot! Such a cute kitten too!

mommy24treasures said...

yikes! I like your bathroom best!

Mob said...

That is funny, the teenager bathroom looks Exactly like my older daughters.

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!