Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Double Trouble

These two really make me laugh throughout the day! I did not buy too many toys for them at Christmas time, because they don't play with toys all that much. Ella makes up games for them to play all day long. I thought I would follow them with my camera today and catch some of their silly games.
This first one had me laughing. Ella always wants to play with Ba Ba's flashlight and he is always telling her not to shine it in anyone's eyes. She thought up this plan....one would wear the sunglasses to protect the eyes and the other would shine away.














Let's play bridge!







One of the favorites is to play with their kitchen set and "cook" and have tea parties.





Now, no matter what they are doing they HAVE to be right next to each other. Here one is playing one game and the other is looking at flash cards, but you see there is not an inch between the two of them!






They do the normal sister bickering during the day. One bops one over the head, one pinches, one gives a little push and so on. But as you can see, they really are inseparable and get very nervous if they can't find the other.

 

12 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

It sounds so much like Jacob and Chloe as they were toddlers. They were 7 months apart and it has been so precious to me to watch their friendship. They are so close. We just don't need alot of toys either. I love watching them make up things just as you are saying.
Love your look Verna came up with, loved the pink too though! She is so wonderful and creative.

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Love the pictures...
You can sure tell they LOVE each other...
Love the new blog look..
Have a Great Week..

Tiffany said...

They are absolutely precious!!!!!!
Also love your new blog look.

Robin said...

Love the new blog design! Those girls are just the cutest!

Steffie B. said...

That sounds like Sophia and Daniel. They really are inseperable at this point as well.

Love the new blog look! Very nice!

Dawn said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and on the perfect day :) Your girls are just darling. Thank you for sharing in your previous post some of the things you have experienced adopting a 2 1/2 year old. I am anxious to read your blog.

Monica said...

Too cute! I know your days are just filled with fun and laughter! They are just adorable!

Monica

Retta said...

They are adorable, Michelle. Makes me miss my sisters :)
Retta

redmaryjanes said...

It's so wonderful that they have each other. I can't wait until Eli's little sister comes so they can have each other to learn and grow with.

Carmen said...

What a gift for them to have each other. Your mama heart must swell to see them play like that.

Mr.Brian said...

Sound like my sister and me when we were young.Mom always said we were lovin or fightin.
Great they play so well together.

Steffie B. said...

I hope that Sophia and Daniel will have this bond as well. And 1 more if it is God's will! ;)

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!