Monday, February 18, 2008

Beauty Day for the Little Ones

collage

Ella had her very first haircut today. We really never had a need to get her hair cut since we let her bangs grow out, but it definitely needed to have the ends trimmed up...lots of knots lately. She was so nervous about it. She told me that she "does not want to look like a boy!". I assured her that would not happen and then she was worried it would hurt. If you see in the one picture, she has her finger in her mouth. She does that when she is nervous. But she did great!


collage

Next on the agenda...ear piercing! Yes, Chelsea won on that issue. : ) I really had just planned on having Sophie's done, because I knew it would not phase her...and it didn't. Ella kept saying she was getting hers done, but I thought for sure she would back out. As you can see...she did not back out. Yay!


collage

Some fun after our beauty trip! (Notice Pup in the passenger seat...he goes everywhere with Ella!)

 

19 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

very pretty!

Tiffany said...

So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mob said...

They look beautiful. Hair cuts and earrings, they are brave little girls. Sophies eyes look like they are healing up nicely.

nikki said...

Hey Michelle! I'm glad you stopped by...funny that we were on the same page with our girls! Love the "new do" and the earrings are beautiful, of course.

Your family is gorgeous.
I'll be back!

Robin said...

Very beautiful...what brave girls!

The Princess's Mommy said...

How cute! I love the earrings!! They are so adorable!

Monica

The Byrd Family said...

Very, very pretty!

OH MY #6 said...

very, very nice!

Love the collage!

Lea

missy said...

Looks like such a fun day!!! They look adorable.

Michelle said...

Both girls looks beautiful ... and little Miss Sophie is so brave.

Anonymous said...

Dear Michelle,
Wow! Earings! How adorable! God bless little girls!
Take care,
Eileen

my3 kids said...

Way to go!! The girls look so cute with their new earrings. Both the girls are so beautiful!!

Steffie B. said...

they are just darling.....ok how do you make the collage?

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh my what a day of pampering! The look beautiful!

~Lynn

Sharon said...

Awww, the first haircut! Great shots. That was a big day.

I have to tell you how much I love that first photo of the backs of your children on the beach. It makes me catch my breath!

Mr.Brian said...

Such brave little girls.
I could tell my haircut story but I'll just say she was better then I was when I was little.
They sure are cuties.

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

HOW FUN!!!!
The girls are soooo beautiful...
LOVE the pictures..
Have a Great Evening..

JShannon said...

Oh, how cute they look with their earrings in. Now the serious shopping comes to get more. lol, I think we have maybe 30 pairs now. Malia pulls them out in her sleep though. I bet they are so proud.

Sharon said...

HI! I came back to see what you were up to. I love the pup that goes everywhere. That is so sweet and then you know they are never alone!

Thanks for the support on the bed! I am excited but my husband thinks it might be unsafe since its so old. I think she is old enough not to get into trouble with it. I hope!!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!