Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ella's Valentine Fun

marble painting hearts




heart game




mmmm...these heart lollipops look good!




do I have to wait until after lunch??




my first Valentine that I made for my Mommy...this is what it says.....

I know you miss me
when I'm away
So I made this hug for
you today
This special hug from
me to you
Will give you hugs all day
through
Happy Valentine's Day!!
-love, Ella




my valentine mailbox that I made in school




all of my "loot"




making chocolate sprinkle pretzels




looks good!!!

 

9 comments:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Ella looks like she had a WONDERFUL Day...
LOVE the pictures...
What a GREAT Card...
Have a Great Sunday...

Mob said...

Oh what fun. I remember Valentines day as a kid. Isn't it great that we get to re-live it through our kids. Looks like so much fun. I love the card she made for you.

OH MY #6 said...

Ella is too cute!

Lea

PS. I just love her name!

missy said...

That's a precious Valentine's card! You are a lucky mommy!

The Byrd Family said...

Thanks for coming to my blog! Come back anytime. We DO have alot in common!

Your entire family is just beautiful!

The Byrd Family said...

Also....I LOVE the colors on your blog! Just stunning!

Tiffany said...

Looks like SOOO much fun. The treats look yummy and the card is just precious! What a sweetheart!

Robin said...

It sure looks like Ella had a nice Valentine's day! Great job on the Valentine!!!

mommy24treasures said...

I think I missed this post, I am glad I Came back to look again :) Very sweet.
If you have any more questions about pics you aren't bothering me. I am just experimenting for the most part. The AV mode is the key though according to several photographers that have given me tips.

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!