Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday's Musings

First, I am happy that January has passed! So, Happy February to everyone. I am not exactly sure why...but I am not a big fan of January. Probably because I am not a winter person. My motivation goes down with the decreased hours of sunshine and such and I don't like the cold. Now, February will be kind of similar, I know, but it is getting closer to Spring. : )
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Wednesday night, Ryan had another Harmonium performance at his school. We brought both of the little ones with us this time and they were on their best behavior. Ryan gets nervous that one of them will have a 3 year old moment and may embarrass him(he is 14)...but they did good!





Busy girls getting rid of some of their energy in the hallways before the show when they had to sit still (and quiet!) for an hour.....







Here is a picture of the girls with their Sissy and Joe
IMG_0505


and with their Ry Ry
IMG_0507

And last, but not least...Ella's art work is really taking off! I think it is pretty impressive since she just turned 3. Here she made a picture of a house, a flower, the sun, and a person. I think it is kind of funny, because she draws people all day long and each time the person is a bit different.


The first picture shows the drawing better, but I had to add the second one, because I love the cute little smile! Happy week-end to everyone!!!

 

10 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm also happy that January has passed! I'm ready for Spring! It's great that the girls did so well last night. I love the pictures of ALL your kids. What a beautiful family. Have a great weekend.

LaLa said...

Bring on Spring!!! Wow, that is some impressive artwork!

thanks for your kind words...I am feeling better today : )

Tiffany said...

I am with you on the January thing....I am so glad it is February. It is one month closer to warmer temps.

Your family is just beautiful!!!

Love the artwork also... that is really impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!

my3 kids said...

Wow, what a beautiful picture..way to go!! Congrats to your son on his performance...hope he had fun. I too dread January...I think it's due to all the crazyness of the holidays etc. and then January just seems to drag along. Our winter is so long that it gets depressing in January! Happy weekend to your family too.

Steffie B. said...

I am with you on thank goodness Jan is over! Love all the family pics. All your children are gorgeous! ;)

OH MY #6 said...

I too, am happy, HAPPY and even HAPPY that January is gone. Although we had a ton of snow today and more expected tonight.

Love the pictures of your kids.

AND, most of all that art work is amazing for a 3-year old! Wow.

Have a nice weekend.

Lea

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

I am glad that Jan. is gone and over with too..
Love the dresses..
The girls are sooo adorable..
Love all the pictures..
Have a Great Weekend..

Mob said...

Love her pictures, so cute and well done. Isn't it funny how kids can have fun just looking at things on the floor! I'm ready for spring to come too!

mommy24treasures said...

love all the pics!!!!!
The art work is super amazing for a 3 yr old!!! WOW I am super impressed seriously.
We were so ready for Feb ourselves. yea!!!!

Robin said...

Wow Ella...you are quite the artist!!! The girls are adorable as always! :)

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!