Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day!

This is how much I love my kids.....I can not stand the snow. Ba Ba is at work and Ella was so excited to go out and play. This is the first play type snow we have had. So....we bundled up which took over an hour and then went out to play. I bribed Ryan to come out with us. Sophie was not too sure about the whole thing at first, but ended up having fun. Ella loved it!! And as for me....come on Spring!!!! : )

IMG_0740
Ella -Hey....this is cool! I don't know why Mommy doesn't like this stuff.



IMG_0774
Sophie- Look at those cheeks. They have really filled out, haven't they?


IMG_0745
Who is that masked bandit???


IMG_0749
That's Ella's Ry Ry who she absolutely ADORES!!











Sorry for so many pictures...but I had to share Ryan's sled riding story. I asked him to take the girls for a little ride on the sled. All who know Ryan know that he doesn't do anything little. Everything has to be to the extreme.

all started off well....

but we needed to step it up a bit and take them down a pretty big hill....
whoa! hold on Soph!! wee!!!
"hey Ry....maybe you should slow down!"
and of course...the little ones are not quite old enough to hold on tightly and....
into the snow they went...face first!
your boot is here somehwhere....

time to go back in and dry off!

 

15 comments:

missy said...

Michelle,
It looks like sooo much fun was had at your house! I just love the expressions on your girls faces. The sledding story is too funny. Boys will be boys : )

Robin said...

Happy Snow Day! What an awesome big brother!!! We have a snow day over here too...well an ice day. Yes...Sophies cheeks HAVE filled out...I thought it was Ella! They are too adorable in their matching purple coats!!! Stay warm!

Mob said...

Love the pics. They look like they had so much fun sledding. I love the pic of Sophia with her face all wet from snow.

Mob said...

Sorry, I KNEW it was Sophie, don't know why I put the "a" on the end :)

mommy24treasures said...

oh I loved these!!!! Great shots.
Sophie is looking extra healthy and cute! You are right. SO glad her eyes are doing SO well. What a blessing.

Tiffany said...

LOVE the pictures! They are all so cute..... nothing like a brother to make things fun to the extreme!

Did you get my email back to you?
Just wanted to make sure it went through!

The Princess's Mommy said...

What fun! Aren't big brothers the best! I want a snow day, too!!

Monica

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

LOVE the pictures..
The girls are tooo cute in their little snowsuits...
and rosey cheeks...
Have a Great Weekend..

OH MY #6 said...

Wow, even though you hate it, the pics are great!

Have a good weekend.

AND, the scarves are so cute.

Lea

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh, I'm right there with you...I HATE cold weather. You are a good mommy to brave the snow!
~Lynn

Steffie B. said...

Come on over to my house.....I'll give you snow! lol Looks like a fun time! Have a great weekend!

The Byrd Family said...

What a fun, fun day but I am with you Mom...come on Spring!!!

I love her chubby little red and cold cheeks!!!!

nikki said...

LOOOOVE the snow pics of your sweet kiddos...but I too hate the snow! (the things we do for love!)

C'mon spring!

redmaryjanes said...

Look at them in their darling scarves! I recognize them from Robin's blog. It looks like they had such a great time!

Sharon said...

YOu can never have too many pictures!! What a sweet son. I just love seeing him play with his little sisters. I hope my B will be so kind. Very cute snow suits too but I am with you on the hurry up Spring!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!