Monday, March 10, 2008

Myspace Graphics


I hope that you all had a great week-end! I work week-ends and have off on Mondays, so I happen to love Mondays.


IMG_0858
Now, of course most of you know that the answer to the test question is a big False. I always laugh when I see a lot of the pictures I take, because one would think the girls always laugh together and give big hugs to one another. They tend to do this a lot when I try to get them in the same picture. They find that fun! Our little ones are only 8 weeks apart in age, and are what the adoption community refers to as "virtual twins". They really have such completely opposite personalities which, in so many ways, is a Blessing. So, they often play well together...but just as often bicker. They are actually lots of fun to watch when they interact. They are each other's biggest protector...that is for sure!



IMG_0856
Look what we got this week-end. Yay! I have been searching for a used double jogging stroller. They are pretty expensive to buy new, so I have been keeping my eyes out. I found this Runabout Stroller on Craig's List. It is several years old, but still working great...just needs new tires. The other double stroller we have is not easy to push outdoors uphill and such, so I have not been able to walk as much as I used to. With the puppy coming, I will definitely be walking LOTS. So...we are ready to roll!!
Oh, and I like the idea of the girls not being side by side. You Moms know what I am referring to here. : )


IMG_0863
One of my close friends told me about this book and I want to also share it with you. I can not say enough about this book. It is a devotional that gives such powerful messages each day. Each day has a brief devotional that you will most certainly be able to relate to in terms of your own life. I highly recommend that you get this book for yourself and share it with others. Whenever I find a Christian book that really touches me and helps me in my Walk....I buy a few others and pray for God to lead me to who I should give them to. Run...don't walk to get your copy of Jesus Calling.

 

15 comments:

Mob said...

That stroller is a great find. I have a jogging stroller for Hannah and I love it.
I have the Jesus calling book too. We've been doing the daily reading and looking up the scripture for the day that goes with it. I agree, its a good one!

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how different Sophie looks from just a few months ago. I also want one of those polka dot coats for Lauren ...hmm...I guess 2 of those polka dot coats. Nice stroller!!! I will try to get my hands on that book. I love daily devotionals!

OH MY #6 said...

I have been looking for this book.

Lea

Sharon said...

What a great post, a little of every great thing. The girls are adorable in all that pink and white matching! I hope i get to have that saem pic one of these days! What a lucky find on the stroller. It looks perfect! I have not heard of that book and it looks good. I love books like that and am grateful for the recommendation! Happy Monday to you!!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Love the stroller.. looks like it will be lots of fun...
The girls are sooo beautiful...
LOVE THE PICTURES...
I have Monday's off also.. LOVE IT!!!!
Have a Great Week..

Tiffany said...

I love pictures of your girls! They are so cute no matter what they are doing!

I will have to look for that devotional! Thanks for sharing!

Steffie B. said...

That stroller look awesome.....I need one of those! lol We have the Jesus Calling book as well....it is wonderful....have a wonderful week.

my3 kids said...

Hey Michelle great stroller...you will be doing alot of running/walking now which is great:) That picture of the girls is so cute. I know we always look for the best,cutest pictures to post but ones like these are precious too:)

mommy24treasures said...

the stroller is a ggreaqt find wow!
Love the pics. I know my blog has alot of sunshine and roses too, when we have our moments as well.
I am getting ready to begin the book as well.

Debbie said...

Your girls are the cutest!!! I love the coats and the stroller!! I have already gotten a double walking/jogging stroller!!! Where did you get the coats?

Debbie

missy said...

Michelle, the girls look so cute in the first picture. You can tell that they both want to smile and are just holding it in : ) What dolls. Good for you for finding a double stroller. My friend just had twins and hers was so expensive. Thanks for the recommendation for the devotional. I need a good one!

The Byrd Family said...

They are so adorable and I too love the stroller. I will have to check out that book.

Patricia said...

Ella' little pouty face is so cute! Love the stroller.. you actually jog?! I'm impressed.
Patricia

Sheri said...

Perfect timing on the devotional suggestion. I was just thinking on Sunday that I wanted to get a really good devotional book to read in the mornings when the boys are reading theirs. We've been encouraging them to read a short devotional before going to school since the school year started, and it always works to best to encourage them through seeing us do the same!

nikki said...

That first picture of the girls is SOOOO cute. Love the expressions! And, good job finding the stroller - that'll be nice for you all.

I also have (and love) Jesus Calling. Soon, everyone in bloggerland will have their own copy - I'm quite sure.

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!