Friday, April 25, 2008



Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Does this count?

My friend Tammy in Colorado sent this to me . I had to share it with all of you, because I think it is adorable! It just reminds me so much of Ella, except the dolls would be replaced with her stuffed animal friends. Thanks Tammy!

Also, below is the link (click on the square) for a very special auction taking place. Please take a peek if you have not already seen it.


Photobucket

 

10 comments:

Mob said...

That picture of the little girl is so precious.
I love that auction, I have already bid on some stuff :)

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

That is such a sweet photo! At first I thought you were going to say it was you when you were little since she has blonde hair. heehee Thank you for posting the auction link. I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!!! Its sunny here in St. Louis..woohoo!

nikki said...

Love it!!!
TOOOOO sweet!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

VERY CUTE!!!!
Love the auction.. but I want to win...
LOL>.
Have a Great Sunday..

OH MY #6 said...

so, so, sweet!

Lea

The Byrd Family said...

I have always loved this picture. And for Lottie it would have puppies and bears!

Steffie B. said...

It is a darling photo....there seems to be so much going on in blogger world....I love it! ;)

Have a great week.

missy said...

So sweet, Michelle! I also love Ella's pictures in your last post. My, she is beautiful!

mommy24treasures said...

oh this is so precious!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Ok I was thinking right along the same lines as Robin. I thought it might have been you when you were little.
SO very precious!
Also a great auction!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!