Friday, May 9, 2008

Pay It Forward

PayItForward

I found out about this from Lisa and thought it was such a great idea!! Some of you will remember that I posted a few months back about random acts of kindness and how happy I would be to see more of them and less acts of hate and anger.

Here's how Pay It Forward works....I will send a gift to the first 3 people who respond to this post. In exchange and to keep this going...if you are one of the 3, you would make the same pledge on your blog. Doesn't this sound fun?!

I have been so blessed by all of the friends I have made through blogging and by having the chance to meet such caring and supportive people! I have also been the recipient of several blog giveaways and now is my chance to give something away and get to know a few of you a bit better!

**I will need to get your mailing address if you are one of the 3 who play along so I can send your gift. We can do this through e-mail.**


 

7 comments:

my3 kids said...

Hey Michelle, I would love to play along:)

nikki said...

Yes, count me in!
I love the idea of paying it forward.

bbmomof2boys said...

I'll play along with you!! I also love this concept and would like to see this every day!

Hugs,
Carla

Meredith Teagarden said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

redmaryjanes said...

I have to get my post together, I am doing it too.

AZMom said...

What a great idea!

Happy Mother's Day to you!! I am so happy to have found your blog!! You are a great mom and a wonderful writer too!

Meredith Teagarden said...

Thanks for offering to help with my PIF, but I see yours is full :)!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!