Friday, May 9, 2008

Prom Night

IMG_1253
Tonight is Prom! The weather here is just not nice. Rainy and cold. The kids made the best of it, though. They gathered in our home for pictures, since they could not take them outdoors.


IMG_1252
Chelsea found this hairstyle in a magazine and took the picture to the hairdresser with her. Isn't it so pretty?


IMG_1258
Pretty in pink


IMG_1271
"Mom, how do I do this?? Got it!!"


IMG_1265
Chelsea and Joe...don't they make a sweet couple?


IMG_1280
Chelsea and her friend Kelly


IMG_1285
Beautiful girls in their princess dresses. What gorgeous colors!!


IMG_1290
Here they all are!


IMG_1292
Hey, wait a minute...look closer at this one and see the cute little face peeking out!


IMG_1304
Here's the gentlemen.



IMG_1302

IMG_1307
Hold the umbrella closely...I don't want that hair getting wet!



IMG_1309
The Party Bus has arrived!



IMG_1313
Ready to go.


IMG_1314
If any of you are like me and have never heard of a Party Bus before...this is the inside of one!


IMG_1266

I hope they all have a wonderful night. I am sure they will!!!

 

15 comments:

Steffie B. said...

WOW!!! She is stunning...what gorgeous pictures!

Have a wonderful MD weekend! ;)

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

OMG!!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL...
LOVE the pictures..
Looks like they are will have sooo much fun..
I know you got teary eyed..
HUGS..

my3 kids said...

What a beauty and the whole gang looks great. I hope she has a fun night as well. You must be so proud.

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

Oh my...Chelsea is BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks like a princess! I LOVE her dress...she is the fairest of them all! :) You must feel so proud! WOW!!!

Patricia said...

Your daughter is just beautiful... I love her hair and the back of her dress.... beautiful
Patricia

my3 kids said...

beautiful! Michelle I tagged you over on my blog. Hop on over to see my post:) Have a wonderful day:)

The Byrd Family said...

Okay first of all....the little tiny face peeking out...made me smile!

What an elegant yet simple dress....just beautiful.

nikki said...

I hope they all had a wonderful time...it really took me back! Prom seems like it was just yesterday! (well, kind-of)

Chelsea looked BEAUTIFUL...all the girls did. What a special time for your family.

Retta said...

Ah, I'm having prom flashbacks...Chelsea looked beautiful!! Happy Mother's Day!

AZMom said...

GORGEOUS pictures!! And, what fun to go in a party bus!! I've never heard of such a thing!! So glad they had fun!

Tiffany said...

She looks gorgeous... the dress and hair are fabulous and she is so beautiful.
I bet her little sisters think she is a princess.

By the way... Happy Mother's Day!

Lisa said...

Chelsea is Beautiful! The whole group looks great! I hope they had a great time!

Denise C said...

OH my...she is so beautiful!!! What a very special night! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures!!!
I hope you had a very special Mother's Day as well!!!
Love,
Denise

JShannon said...

Wow, I swear you guys are sisters and not mother and daughter. She is very pretty. I hope they had a good time. I hope you had an awesome mothers day !! :)

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!