Saturday, October 18, 2008

PA161044
First...some pictures of our girl in one of Robin's SOS outfits. How cute is she?! She was actually cooperating with the camera here...so I will share a few cute ones!
PA161036



PA161033



PA161045


Ella's Nursery School had a Fall Festival and it was just so much fun. They do this instead of a pumpkin patch trip and when I first heard about it, I was slightly disappointed that the class would not be going to a pumpkin patch. But, let me tell you...this festival was so much more fun than any pumpkin patch we have been to. Her pre-school is at our church and our church is located on a very large property....so we didn't even have to travel...they had this right on the church/school property. They had hay rides, mazes, face painting, crafts, snacks, gardening activities, sing alongs, cow "milking", egg finding and many games. And as an extra treat...there were many people from our church family volunteering their time to help make this an extra fun day!
PA161005
learning how apples grow....I learned something myself here. lol!




PA161001




PA161003




PA161026




PA161024




PA161009



PA161014



PA161015


Below..... Ella with one of her teachers. She has two of the nicest ladies I have ever met as her teachers this year. They are such a blessing! The teacher you see here also has a daughter adopted from China!
PA161019




I received my magnet in the mail this week and it is REALLY nice. Please check out this website to order yours. The family is fund raising for an upcoming adoption and with such a great price for these magnets.....maybe you can order one for yourself and one for a friend, as I did.(Robin, no need for you to order one.) You will be happy you ordered some of these magnets!




Also, I was asked to pass along this website of a family that needs our help...so if you could stop by and read their story.... I would much appreciate it! Sorry, Daleea and Robin...could not get the widget to work.

May you all have a wonderful week-end with your families!!!!!


Blessings,

 

31 comments:

missy said...

So many things I love in this post...
-Ella is gorgeous!
-the adorable outfit
-the pictures
-having fun while learning!!!

Great Fall Festival! I am going to order my magnet now : )

sara said...

That outfit is DARLING :) I love the pictures! Off to check out the magnets now!!

Michelle said...

I love Ella's candy corn outfit! And her pose in photo #3 - priceless!! :-)

It looks like her fall festival was wonderful. I'm off the mailbox now to see if my magnets arrived.

Have a super weekend!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

What cute pictures..looks like lots of fun. CUTE outfit too!

I got my magnet today and it really IS very nice!

~Lynn

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

Okay...you just HAD to make me cry today didn't you?? Ella is so beautiful and she looks adorable in the candy corn set. What a fun time at the festival! I am SO excited about my magnet...I have been wanting one. Bless your heart!!! Thank you for linking Kathy's blog to your post. We need to get Rachel home and then Mia Hope...and then it will be someone else's sweetie we will help!

Love you my friend!!!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh I love the outfit! LOL!!! And what an awesome fall festival! I just contributed my dollar and now I'm going to order my magnet!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love you,
Monica

only 5 more days!!!! yippee!!!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, My gosh Michelle! She is so beautiful and oh, so sweet! What a little super model. What a fun festival! Love it! I need Robin to make one of those outfits for me..... it IS all about the cany corn! I ate almost an entire bag last night and made myself sick! hehee
love you friend,

my3 kids said...

What a sweetheart Ella is in her candy corn outfit...love it. Looks like her Fall Festival was a huge hit. So much fun. I saw these magnets too and just wish they had a Canadian flag on it. I love them. Off to read your friends blog now:) Have a wonderful day my friend!

Love,
Janice

Lisa said...

Love all the photos of her in her new outfit. Precious! Looks like she had a great time. I got my magnet today too. It is very nice!

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

LOVE Ella's outfit ... That is adorable..
Love all the pictures.
Looks like she had a Wonderful Time.
Love the magnet..
Have a Great Week..

Mom To Six said...

Michelle,

Ella is just beautiful in that outfit! I love it. Actually, Ella is just beautiful, period. :)

What great pictures.

Hugs,

Ohilda

Steffie B. said...

Darling pictures....love her outfit. I need to get one or two of those magnets!!!! ;)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Ella looked absolutely adorable in that outfit...what a cutie!

Looks like she had fun at the fall festival....much better than the pumpkin patch!!

Hope your enjoying your weekend!

Lisa

Shawnstribe said...

wow Michelle, what great ideas.
I love the church family getting involved, and the cow is great, i wonderif i could make one here...mmm...there's a thought.
Ella looks very happy and the photos are so lovely.
As always you have such amazing info on here.
Thank you for sharing : )
xxx
s
ps i popped'you' on my blog girl friend : )

GGAdventures said...

What great posing Ella does in her adorable outfit!!! Looks like a great time at the fall festival also. Cute, cute pictures. Off to order some magnets!

Ashley Winters said...

I absolutely love Ella's outfit. She is sooo cute!

delucchi family said...

Great photos, love that cow!!!
Love Jules
xxxx

Kristin said...

What a fun day!! I love Ella's outfit. Too cute. :-)

The magnets are adorable! I am heading over to the site right now to check them out.

Kimi said...

Michelle, that is the CUTEST outfit and even more adorable than the outfit is the little doll wearing it!

Your girls are over the top A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

Have a great week!
Kim

Meredith Teagarden said...

I love these sweet picts and the darling outfit!

Jeff and Amy said...

Wow, first of all her outfit is just adorable!!! And wow, that looks alot more fun then a pumpkin patch :)

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Wonderful photos!

Sheri said...

That outfit is adorable! What a fun thing for your church to do for the kids. Ella looks like she had a great time.

Paula said...

That harvest festival at your church looks SOOO fun. I wish our church had something like that. The outfit is so cute.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Michelle, I love all of these pictures and it looks like great fun! I really love the pictures of Ella when she is smiling with her little lips closed so I can see her big dimples!!!!

AZMom said...

We have that scarecrow too!!!

Ella is so pretty! It looks like her school did a great job with the festival!! Love the outfit too!!

my3 kids said...

Oh man I tagged you but now see you were tagged.....oops

redmaryjanes said...

Love the SOS outfit! Ella is wonderful model. The festival looks like a lot of fun :)

Keisha said...

Cute Outfit!!

And... SO TRue..
It's all about the candy corn! LOL!
love it!

Denise C said...

OH Michelle.....these pics are just precious!!!! What fun you all have been enjoying!!!
I love your sweet girl posing for the camera! What a little doll!!!
Have a great day my sweet friend!!!
Hugs to you!

Tiffany said...

Looks like so much fun.... love the photos and the outfit!!!!!! So beautiful!!!!!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!