2. I do not like driving. If I could never drive again...I would NOT miss it! I get a lot of anxiety if I have to drive in really busy traffic and will not drive in the big cities. Now, I do drive everyday and actually drive A LOT...I have no choice. But I don't like it much!
3. I love sweets and am a carb junkie. I could eat pizza every day and not tire of it. I don't...but I could!
4. I married when I was only 21 and had Chelsea when I was 23. That seems so young to me now. It did not at the time...but it would be much too young for my kids to marry! : )
5. I am very squeamish with eye things. I can not handle anything having to do with eyes. And God has helped me start to get over that with blessing me with a child that has an eye condition.... and who has needed and will need surgeries. I was sooo proud of myself for staying in an upright position after Sophie's first eye surgery when her eye started BLEEDING! oh, my!
6. I love animals and have always, since a young age, had a very special place in my heart for them.
7. My memory is just not like it used to be. Call it brain overload, or Mommy brain, or just one of the things that comes with age....but it is definitely not what it once was! Now...what was I saying?
I want to thank Cecilia, who had chosen me to break bread with her this past week. She prayed for me all week and then sent this gift card for Chili's. What a blessing!
p.s. sorry for the sideways pic...it is not wanting to cooperate and I just don't have time to fix it now.
One last thing.....
I discovered these a few weeks ago in the food store and I am loving them. I try to eat tuna every day for lunch, but just can't do without the bread (see #3 above). These sandwich thins are only 100 calories and taste great!
I know I am supposed to tag 7 more people....but so many of you have already been tagged and I would never be able to keep track of who has and hasn't been tagged (see #7 above). So...if you have not been tagged and want to play along...please do!