Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged!

Here we go....Amie and Laura have both tagged me and I am actually getting around to doing this in a timely manner. ha!




1. I MUST have some kind of cover over me to sleep....no matter how hot it is and I must be on my tummy. That explains why I did not sleep so well during my pregnancies!

2. I do not like driving. If I could never drive again...I would NOT miss it! I get a lot of anxiety if I have to drive in really busy traffic and will not drive in the big cities. Now, I do drive everyday and actually drive A LOT...I have no choice. But I don't like it much!

3. I love sweets and am a carb junkie. I could eat pizza every day and not tire of it. I don't...but I could!

4. I married when I was only 21 and had Chelsea when I was 23. That seems so young to me now. It did not at the time...but it would be much too young for my kids to marry! : )

5. I am very squeamish with eye things. I can not handle anything having to do with eyes. And God has helped me start to get over that with blessing me with a child that has an eye condition.... and who has needed and will need surgeries. I was sooo proud of myself for staying in an upright position after Sophie's first eye surgery when her eye started BLEEDING! oh, my!

6. I love animals and have always, since a young age, had a very special place in my heart for them.

7. My memory is just not like it used to be. Call it brain overload, or Mommy brain, or just one of the things that comes with age....but it is definitely not what it once was! Now...what was I saying?

I want to thank Cecilia, who had chosen me to break bread with her this past week. She prayed for me all week and then sent this gift card for Chili's. What a blessing!

p.s. sorry for the sideways pic...it is not wanting to cooperate and I just don't have time to fix it now.

One last thing.....

I discovered these a few weeks ago in the food store and I am loving them. I try to eat tuna every day for lunch, but just can't do without the bread (see #3 above). These sandwich thins are only 100 calories and taste great!

I know I am supposed to tag 7 more people....but so many of you have already been tagged and I would never be able to keep track of who has and hasn't been tagged (see #7 above). So...if you have not been tagged and want to play along...please do!


 

19 comments:

Oatsvall Team said...

i am also a carb junkie ... got married at 20 and love to have some covers over me as a sleep no matter the temp ...

thanks for your sweet encouraging words as always on my blog !!!

OH MY #6 said...

I love this! Getting to know you better is awesome.

Lea
xo

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh those carbs! I love them too. I enjoyed your list! Thanks for the tip about the sandwich thins. I will have to look for them.

~Lynn

redmaryjanes said...

I have to have covers too at night, love carbs and think you are a great Mom!

Sherri said...

Carbs....the love of my life.....too bad I have to watch them--just diagnosed with diabetes. I'll try those sandwich things.

I don't like driving either. But I'd rather drive and RIDE WITH ONE OF MY CHILDREN DRIVING!

I can't imagine eye blood. Yuck. Oh my goodness.

Thanks for sharing about yourself!

sherri

sara said...

I got married at 19. Had baby #1 at 22. I would FREAK, I think, if my kids grew up that fast!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Total carb junkie....you could eat pizza everyday...I could eat pasta everyday!!

I saw those sandwhich thins in the store...I will have to try them!!

Lisa

Julie said...

I can't believe how much in common we have. The Cover thing, the sweets and carb thing, the eye thing ( I cant even watch my son put contacts in), the animal thing and the biggie is the memory thing.

Kristin said...

I am totally with you on the covers thing! I'll even keep the ceiling fan on all winter so I feel cozy under the blankets. It drives my husband crazy!

I got married at 22 and had Katie at 24. Yes, it seems so young, doesn't it?

Loved the list and getting to know more about you!

mommy24treasures said...

I eat to many carbs too:(
I love tuna too! I eat it often.
I like the solid white starkist:)
I have to have covers, BUT only on my back for sleeping, no tummy.

Shawnstribe said...

ok, let me join you girls....
carbs...yep, the bain of my existence; (
Married at 20, had Naomi at 23 : )
covers, yep, but just not on my feet : )
memory.....mmm....can't remember ; )
Yay for sisters : )
xxx
s

Amie@HeartSmiles said...

yeah!!! LOve these facts.. AS much as I do not like being TAGGEd for things like these, I sure do love the chance to get to know friends better... WE are so alike on so many I am going to have to pick a few.. totally must have covers.. even in 100 degrees.though I cant stand being too hot.. whats up with that? carb junkie.ME! Need to try those new bread thingys!! married young too. In fact met Jeff when I was 15.. My son is almost 13.. scary thought!

Thanks for doing these friend! FUN STUFF!

:)
Amie

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

You have been tagged! LOLOLOL But your work is already complete! :)

Michelle said...

Oh, I am SOOOOO with you about the memory thing. I used to be the one everyone went to at work because I remembered EVERYTHING, now I can't remember anything without looking it up in my email or on my computer. Are you like that, too?

Thanks for the tip on the sandwich things. I may have to try those out!

Sharon said...

I was just thinking of you today, feeling like I haven't been to visit you lately and missing you!! Its like going to a freinsd house! Baile y is on my lap, not liking this computer but I had to say hi!!! Love the pumkin shots blweow too!!!

Mom To Six said...

Oh yea, carbs...yum! That's why I could never do the Atkins diet with Scott.

Congrats on breaking bread with Cecilia. I think that's such an awesome thing she's doing!

Hugs and thanks for sharing about yourself.

Ohilda

Krista ~ Bits and pieces said...

I am a carb junkie as well~ sounds like we should begin a club?!?!

Michelle, Thank you SO MUCH for your comments this morning regarding my job. Yesterday was my last day at my old job and last night was one of the worst nights sleep I have had in a very long time! Reading your comment this morning, made me feel ~ well normal to have the thoughts and emotions that I am. Thank you my friend!

Paula said...

I love your list. I'm with you on the covering up while sleeping. You would have hated all the eye surgeries I had to have for my cataracts. It was pretty bad.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Hmmm....I have never seen that bread before, I will look for it here too!

I have lost many brain cells also my friend. I'm pretty sure it has to do with two little stinkpots living in my house!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!