Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Friends Love

Lea from Oh, My # 6 was so kind to pass this award to me.

Lea is such a sweet friend who I have met through blogging. She is caught up in this long wait as she anxiously awaits her newest daughter from China. Lea, like so many of you waiting during this painfully long wait....does so with such optimism and grace and I so admire her for this. You can read about this award below......

So here is how it all works!

"These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."

Now, you all know that I am not a very good blog award recipient. hee hee! Lately, I have not had near the time I would like to keep up with my blog. But one thing for sure....I am blessed beyond measure at the friendships that I have made through blogging. You guys are truly the best of the best and the support that comes from bloggyland is like none other!

Part of the reason that I am not a good award recipient is that I always struggle with picking just a few people...... as all of you are very special to me. So, I will pass THIS award to the gals that have been so thoughtful as to take time and award my blog in the past and who have been understanding of my slacking in acknowledging the awards they gave me.

Just so you all do not think I am completely making up my own rules here....each of the ladies blogs that I pass this award to COMPLETELY fall into the Friends Love Blog Award criteria.....so here goes...

Ohilda, at My Bouquet of Blessings........what would I do without you and your blog? You are one of my friends who "get it" when it comes to attachment issues. We can often mirror one another's thoughts/feelings. I love your heart and especially your heart for the unborn. Thank-you for being their voice!! Also, I love how you keep it real in your blogging and I live for your Not Me Monday posts!!!!

Michelle, at Born in Our Hearts......if you have not visited her blog, please do! Her photography is wonderful and inspires me to improve mine! She is truly gifted in the photography area...and of course it doesn't hurt that she has absolutely adorable subjects! Please go and share in her joy as she is close to being DTC for her newest daughter!!! Woohoo!!!!

Sharon, at And Bai-Li Makes 3, .........I just love visiting her blog. It is always full of beautiful pictures of the amazing Miss Bailey. Sharon always has poetry and quotations to go along with her pictures and I really look forward to reading them! She also always leaves the sweetest comments and is a true gift to the blogging community!

Kristin, at A Family is Forever........her life is so similar to mine! She has 2 teens. Our teen sons have very similar "opinions". She also has 2 sweeties from China right around the same age as mine AND is a full time working Mama as I am! I always enjoy reading her posts as she often writes about the same things we go through here!

AZ Mom, at Family Life in the Desert ......what a sweet lady! I look forward to her stories about Bug and Busy Boy and also love reading her Monday Meal Plans as I am always looking for ideas about what to cook!!!

And since I am catching up with some of my slacking......I never gave a shout out to Diana. She was the one who did my last blog makeover several months ago. If you need someone to redesign your blog....please visit her. She is very talented and great to work with! She will even, from time to time, write me and tell me she fixed something that does not look quite right on my blog. Thanks Diana!!!

 

16 comments:

Mom To Six said...

MMMUAAAAAHHH! Thank you, Michelle!! You are soooooo sweet. I am honored that you love listening to my rambles.

Now, if I ever finish these darn questions I got myself into, I'll pass on the LOVE! :)

Hugs,

Ohilda

AZMom said...

Oh you are sooo sweet!! Thank you! If I could give the award back to you I would! I love your blog and reading about your kids. I also especially appreciate your help with BB :-)

Big bloggity hugs!!

Marla

OH MY #6 said...

U are so nice. We are so lucky to have this support system.

Now I am going to check out the others.

thank you for doing the post.

Lea
xo

Kristin said...

Oh thank you Michelle! How sweet! I love that our lives are so similar. Makes me feel not so alone. :-)

I'll work on my post this weekend!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful post and congrats on your award.

Love all the friends that I have made through the land of blog!

Jen

Meredith Teagarden said...

Congrats and thanks for sharing a new blog with me!

Colleen said...

A well deserved award. Love the bloggy's you have chosen. Diana did my blog too...she is awesome!!!

Colleen said...

What a very well deserved award for a very special person!:) Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Michelle,
Thank you so much. First of all, your blog is most deserving of this award! Congratulations to you!! I am honored to be listed among these women. I am so glad that God placed you and Ohilda into each other's lives. I am sure you have just been a tremendous support to one another. You are both amazing ladies.

Thanks again!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Shawnstribe said...

Michelle your award is soo deserved, you are a lovely lady and so willing to help.
You have helped me so much and have always been so open : )
Have a great week my Friend
xxx
s

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogging award!!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work and dedication in creating life journals that touch the hearts of so many! How wonderful for you to have made so many beautiful friendships this way! God bless you and your dear friends! Love, Maria XOXO

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

You are very welcome!!!!!! Thanks for the shout out!

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

Hello my friend! I came over to let you know that I left you an award on Mia Hope's blog and here you have it already. No surprise! :)

Well...I guess you are ahead of the award! LOL

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Love you!
Robin

Michelle said...

Hi Michelle,
I did a post about this award last night. This was record time for me! :)

my3 kids said...

Congratulations girl and you sure deserve this award. You have touched my heart and I know I am only one of many who have had the honor of "meeting" you and calling you a dear friend. Hugs...Love Janice

Barrington said...

That is so so sweet!! Thank you Michelle. Right back at you, you know!! I would raprture on about you but I am not suppose to be on this computer hahaha

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!