Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home

Just a quick update...I am home....thanks so much for your prayers today!! The procedure went well....just in a whole lot of pain here once the hospital pain meds wore off. The surgeon got all the "numbers" he needed for September. Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes!



Please stop by and visit this site(below)....my friend has started this auction site to benefit the the little ones from China Little Flower. Take a peek...just make sure you don't bid on any of the items I have bid on. ; )

Auction for China Little Flower

 

13 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I'm so glad that you are home! I will continue to keep you in my prayers!!

Love and hugs!
Robin

mommy24treasures said...

thanks for updating. I pray right now the pain is very mild and you heal quickly.
Love
C

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

Thanks for the update.. I feel your pain girly..
Love ya..
BIG HUGS..
Rest.. it helps..

Tiffany said...

Keeping you in my prayers!!!!!!
Love
Tiffany

redmaryjanes said...

I will keep you in my prayers. Looks like we both like the towels at the China Flower Auction :)

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

So glad that things went well. I thought of you often today!

Suzy said...

Praying for a speedy recovery.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

so glad all is well. I HOPE u r ok and it is not too serious.

Lea
xo

delucchi family said...

Praying for a quick recovery.
Glad you are home safe.
Love Jules
xxx

The Byrd's Nest said...

Popping in to check on you...yay! Praying you are feeling so much better in the morning. love you.

Felicia said...

Glad you're home. Praying for you and sending hugs!

Keisha said...

SO glad all things went well! Praying for a fast recovery!

Mei Mei Journal said...

Feel better.

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!