Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reunited!



These two little cuties spent the first year of their life together in the SWI pictured below. Ella is on the right and her buddie Sam is on the left. They were born just weeks apart, had the same Ayi, same schedule and seem to be in several pictures together. They were both part of the Waiting Child Program and went home to their forever families just weeks apart. Sam's Mommy and I became good friends while we were waiting to travel and were sure that we would travel at the same time for our little ones. The CCAA had different plans, though and we did not travel at the same time....which was hard at the time. How nice it would have been for these two to have had each other nearby as they transitioned to their new families.


hengdong


They live many states away from us and over the past 3 years, we have tried on several occasions to get Sam and Ella together, but it just has not worked out....the distance is far enough that it is hard to do.



To say we were THRILLED when they came for a visit yesterday, was an understatment!!! Our Mommy hearts were filled with joy to see Fu Li She and Fu Li Yuan together again!!! Aren't they adorable?


P7282826





P7282818

P7282833

The picture below has Sam's beautiful big sister Emma...and Sophie who decided to take a dive as I was taking the picture.


P7282813


Tomorrow, I will be in the hospital and have to be under anesthesia for a procedure that needs to be done prior to my surgery. Kind of part 1 of the surgery....the doctor needs to get measurements and such to prepare for the surgery. If you could keep me in prayer in the morning, I would so appreciate it!

Be Blessed, my friends!!!





 

17 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

I will be praying Michelle...
Love
C

AZMom said...

Oh they are too cute. Glad they were finally reunited!

I hope your surgery goes well. I guess I missed you were having surgery. I have been away from reading blogs for a bit...so sorry!!

redmaryjanes said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers regarding your surgery. I am sure that everything will go smoothly.

I think it is absolutely wonderful that you were able to get these two together again.

Lori Lynn said...

It is so wonderful to see Sam and Ella reuniting. It truly is a small world.

Wishing you all the best on your pending surgery!

Colleen said...

Ohhhhh Michelle this is beautiful seeing the girls together!! What a special time for all of you.
I will be praying for you!!
Hugs,
Colleen

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

LOVE the photos.. how great..
I will be thinking of you girly..
I sooo know how it feels to be in surgery.. I am having major pain from the gas.. that is my hardest part..
You will do fine..I know everyone said that to mee.. but I was still scared..
Love you..
Please let us know how things go..
Hugs..

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh what a blessing this reunion was for all of you.

I am praying for strength and quick healing and recovery sweet girl.

Ohilda said...

What treasured moments.
And of course I will be praying for you. I had no idea you were having surgery. Did I miss something along the way?

Hugs and love...

O.

PS Did you get Sunday off?

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

U got it dear friend. Hope all goes well.

And, those two are adorable!

Lea
xo

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

That is so wonderful for the to be united.

I will be praying and thinking of you as you have your procedure!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What a blessing that Sam and Ella were able to get together again!!! It brought tears to my eyes.

I am already praying for you my friend! God is going to hold your hand thru this...all will be well!

Love you!
Robin

Michelle said...

Praying for you!!! What a great reunion! Thanks for sharing that!

Jeff and Amy said...

Will definately say a little prayer for you. And oh my, those two together is just precious, must be my 2 yr anniversary Gotcha Day but every blog I see today is making me cry! LOL Just too precious for words

Jill said...

Brings tears to my eyes.....

Jewels of My Heart said...

So sweet. So glad that they are finally together again.
I am so thankful that your procedure went well and you are safe. I will be praying the pain goes away and you heal quickly.

Natalie said...

Hi Michelle. I am so behind on reading blogs.... to much summer fun! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. The kids look adorable and it is so heartwarming for even me to see them reunited! What a treasure for all of you!
I will keep you and your family in my prayers while you have your surgery and I'll try to come back more often now that summer is almost over.
Hugs,
Natalie

Jennifer said...

It brought tears to my eyes seeing the pictures of Ella and San reunited. So sweet.

I hope you are feeling better and your surgery went well.

Jen

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!