Thursday, September 24, 2009

To The Castle We Go

On the way to the Castle to dine with Cinderella.....
IMG_2265



One Princess and 2 Princesses in Training

IMG_2270

IMG_2293

IMG_2299-1

IMG_2304-1

IMG_2305

A special treat to be able to see Mulan. She spent extra time with our girls...really interacted with both of them. We were thrilled, but I bet the people behind us in line were not too
thrilled about that. : )
IMG_2373



Sooo beautiful!
IMG_2376

After our Princess dining, we were off to visit Mickey and Minnie in our Minnie skirt sets. Thank-you, Robin!! How cute are they??
IMG_2322-1


We visited Minnie's house...it was too cute!
IMG_2348-1

IMG_2330

After visiting their houses, we got to visit with them!
IMG_2344-1

IMG_2345

IMG_2319


The time here has flown by. I have taken hundreds of pictures and have such a hard time picking which ones to post. I will post more in the next few weeks. We also used Disney Photo Pass and I will buy the CD giving us even more pictures. We were able to visit with just about all of the characters and Princesses and have loads of pictures of the girls with them. We leave tomorrow(Friday). We are going to miss being here...we had such fun! I don't think there is much in any of the parks we missed!

I will leave you with my "keeping it real" pictures below. One of my very observant friends wrote to me that she has noticed Sophie had "the look" in her eyes that she has not seen in a while. She was absolutely right. Out of the hundreds of pics I took, I was able to get some minus the "look". But as we anticipated, the experience was too much for her and she was in meltdown mode much of the time, hence the pic below where she just dropped in the middle of a huge crowd of people...mad about who knows what.
IMG_2339-1

Favorites....

Wednesday

Ella - "breakfast with Cinderella and the Lion King show"

Sophie - "waiting for the school bus" (shuttle bus)

Thursday

Ella - "spaceship ride"

Sophie - "taking a nap"

Mom - "Soarin"...I LOVE that ride!! : )

Be blessed, my friends!!

 

15 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

They are sooooo beautiful and what a special time.....
I am so sorry that it was too much for your precious Sophie......
Big hug to you all and safe journey home....

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I think this was my favorite post! Where do I begin???

First, Mulan and Ella...breathtaking!!! Simply breathtaking!

Next, the leggins under the MM outfits just makes them "pop". Love the family photo with Minnie and Mickey!!

Love the photo of you sitting in Dumbo.

Too cute where Sophie is getting a little "sassy" with her hip swing. LOL

It breaks my heart to watch Sophie on the ground. I'm sorry for you and I'm sorry for what must trigger this in her little mind. What has happened in the beginning of their lives is just "not fair".

I wish you didn't have to go home. It DID go fast!!! But I'm so happy you took this time with your girlies!

What a beautiful family you are!!!

Praying that you arrive home safe and sound!
Love you my friend!!!

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

LOVE the photos..
Sorry to hear about Sophie..
But looks like she had fun though..
I SOOO LOVE all the outfits that Robin made for the girls..
Have a safe trip home..
love ya..
can't wait to see all the photos..

TanyaLea said...

Seriously!!...Just when I thought they couldn't get any cuter! And now they are PRINCESSES!!?!! ;)

The Minnie outfits are just too cute! Glad you have had such a blessed time on your vacation. Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Praying for safe travels home!! <><

a Tonggu Momma said...

Sophie is my kind of gal. Seriously... I get overwhelmed sometimes, too, especially in places with lots of sensory stimulation. I'm sorry it was all too much and I hope she's feeling better.

I love that you even saw Mulan (I've heard she's hard to spot), but I adore that she took such time with your girls.

GGAdventures said...

Beautiful princesses!!!
Sophie looks like my husband a couple times in WDW. :(
You will all be home soon and can recover from the Disney hangover.
Safe travels!

Michelle said...

What wonderful pictures of your fabulous vacation!! I think you saw and did more than any Disney trip I've ever seen!!! Robin made the CUTEST clothes for the girls. They are just adorable. I can relate to Sophie. I want to do the same thing when I'm on the go for days straight and little rest. It looks like she had a lot of fun, too! Amazing they were both so good with the characters. I'm so glad you all had a great trip!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh I love them all....especially the one with Mulan! How special that she took extra time with the girls! Love the outfits, too! I've wondered how Sophie was doing..sorry she was overwhelmed. Bless her sweet heart!

Praying for safe travels!
Love ya,
Monica

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I loved every single picture!! Almost too much cuteness for one post....and the outfits are so adorable. I am sure the girls drew lots of attention.....they are just precious!

Sounds like you are having an incredible trip. Looking forward to more of your pictures!

Lisa

Ohilda said...

So glad you had a marvelous time!!! I really wish we could have met up, but unfortuantely, it wouldn't of worked out anyway, with all my sick kiddos.

Love ya!

Colleen said...

Ohhh Michelle, I can not get over all the adorable outfits you dressed the girls in!!!! They look gorgeous and like little models for Disney!!! You really made the most of your Disney trip!!! We never did see Mulan when we were there.
I'm sure it will take you a while to recover from your trip!!! I am exhausted just reading about it! lol
Hugs!!!

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am so glad you had such a good vacation.
You all look wonderful.
It sounds like Sophie did have alot of good moments and I am glad.
Love
C

dhm78 said...

Oh My, Michelle!
I was just looking at your darling pics of the girlies and thought, hum, am I seeing a certain look in Sophia's eyes? I prayed not. :( Anyhoo..sorry to see the melt down, but to be honest, when we went to Disney, I felt like doing the same thing a few times! It is overwhelming, along with the fun. Please give the girls a hug, and you, too. Have a great remainder of your vacation!
hollym.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ummm.....are you sure that's not Lottie in that last picture! lol

Great trip my friend....such beautiful pictures.

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you guys!
I have enjoyed your photos so much and reading about your WDW adventures!

Your photos are precious!
Love the girls in all of their adorable outfits.

We are heading to WDW in November.... after working on so many client packages and all the great rates available I figured now is the time. The littles have NO idea.... Jeff and I are so excited... although I anticipate a few meltdowns out of him.. hee hee

When I say that I don't mean that to lessen what Sophie was going through... bless her heart...

I hope you have a very safe and smooth trip home!!!

Thank you again so much!

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!