Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Hope

hope; a desire for something to happen, while expecting or being confident that it will come true.

Spring is my favorite time of year. Winters can be dark and dreary and much too long. The colors outside are minimal. By the end of winter, we are so longing to see the Spring. The beautiful colors, the warmth, the new blooms. Sometimes in the midst of a cold, dark winter, we wonder if it is possible that spring will come. But, deep in our hearts we know it will. We hold onto that hope that we will see Spring and ALL THINGS NEW. The same hope that Jesus brought us when he died on that cross. He brought us hope! Thank-you, Jesus!



P4224326

"The most important word in the English language is hope." Eleanor Roosevelt.


P4224309



P4224318

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Jeanne Bice



P4244380


P4244430



Hope is grief's best music. ~Author Unknown



P4224314


P4244336


Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve



P4244428
Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson


P4224315
When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown


P4224306


All it takes is one bloom of hope to make a spiritual garden. ~Terri Guillemets



P4224329


Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier. ~Author Unknown


P4244355

Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark. ~George Iles

P4244391

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord...plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

 

13 comments:

Bridget said...

Your family is beautiful Michelle. And you are one awesome mother.

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a gorgeous family!! Are you kids really that big? Sniff!! I loved celebrating the hope of Easter this year! it seems like every year, it just keeps on getting better - the more I know Him.

What happened to your baby's arm? At least her cast matched her dress :-)

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

beautiful post. beautiful family.

I have missed you!

lea
xo

Kim said...

WOW....
LOVE ...LOVE...LOVE the photos..
Looks like a great Easter..
Love you my friend..
Happy Easter..

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wait....Did I miss something about her arm???? Did I know she broke it? I don't remember knowing this...oh bless her sweet little heart:(

LOVE all of the pictures, especially all of the children together. You are beautiful my friend...you are oh so special to me and I thank God for you so often...big hugs!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful family. I am snitching a photo!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Beautiful pics of your beautiful family.... Keep pressing on, for He is faithful!
Love,
Daleea

Michelle said...

Hi Michelle

Beautiful Easter photos! How is everything?
It has been awhile since I've been blog hopping!

Blessings!
Michelle

s said...

Beautiful...
Someone said that, "We do not remember days; we remember moments."
God bless you for creating and providing so many preciously beautiful memories for your family.
You're awesome!

Tammy said...

I love the beautiful photos! Ella looks SO grown up. Praying for you and hugs for you, my friend!

Love,
Tammy

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Beautiful photos my friend...beautiful! And you know I love "hope"! Great quotes!!!

Love you!

Amy, Jeff, LM, & Ashton said...

HI, Michelle -
I stumbled onto your blog while blog surfing...I have no idea how at this point, but found myself bookmarking it and coming back to it today...Your family is beautiful, and I completely enjoyed your easter post... we have been in a surprisingly long journey for our 2nd adoption, and I may use some of your quotes in a post someday -- i will be sure to reference your gorgeous soul that is clearly reflected in your blog and the smiles of your children!
cheers,
amy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have, Michelle! We are so blessed to have you all in our lives!
With Hope and Love,
Maria

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!