Saturday, June 4, 2011

Disney 2011

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walter Elias Disney



IMG_3235





2011-06-0411




Think of the happiest things. It's the same as having wings.” - Peter
2011-06-045








“Laughter is America’s most important export.” - Walter Elias Disney



2011-06-042




IMG_3192




IMG_3187









"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense." - Disney's Alice in Wonderland



2011-06-041




2011-06-046










2011-06-047




IMG_3275






"Hakuna matata/What a wonderful phrase/Hakuna matata/Ain’t no passing craze.


2011-06-0410



2011-06-048






“The very things that held you down are going to carry you up and up and up!” - Timothy Q. Mouse re: Dumbo


2011-06-049







“They can't order me to stop dreaming.” - Cinderella

2011-06-0412


Ooooh..eeeee! That is a whole lot of pics I squeezed into one post. : ) And to think I have lots more. I'm waiting to receive our Photo Pass CD that has some pretty cool pics. They use special effects and there is a picture of the girls holding a baby Simba and Tinkerbell flying near them, etc. We had such a fun time. I just love Disney and I think the girls like it, too. hee hee! It's always nice to get away for a bit and escape reality. I really wish my big kids could have joined us, but it just did not work out that way. Can't help but feel like something is missing when they are not with us. Hopefully next time!!
I was so proud of my Ella. She has come such a long way in her trauma healing! Ever since she came home to us at 1 year old, she would be terrified when we went on vacation and would always have a set back that lasted for months after returning home . It really broke our hearts to watch. Move forward to this vacation and she was telling me how much she wanted to stay at Disney because she liked it so much. Ella. you have come a long way, baby!

Have a wonderful week, my friends and BE BLESSED!!!!!

 

14 comments:

Robin said...

Wonderful pictures, such great cuddles and smiles!

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

JShannon said...

Glad everyone had a great time! What great pictures too! We haven't been there in over 10 years. I can see a trip down in our near future.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

LOVE the photos..
you look amazing girly..
Love you and miss you and the girls are growing up sooo fast..
Hugz..

Kristin said...

Love all the photos!! Looks like both girls had a great time. I love the smiles on both their faces. =)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am in awe at how much our children are alike. Lottie is just like Ella. We were only gone for three days this past weekend and she was just an emotional train wreck until she knew we were in the car and "going home". I feel for them...it is heartbreaking. But YAY for your sweet girl!!!!!!! You all look wonderful and WOW you look amazing! I love sweet Sopie's smile too:)

The Princess's Mommy said...

Love Love Love all the pics!!! Looks like you guys had SO much fun!! I can't wait to go back...we love Disney! LM has asked to go for Halloween and Christmas and her birthday...I think her daddy has created a monster! LOL

And HOORAY for Ella!! Way to go, girl!!!

Love you,
Monica

Tiffany said...

Oh it looks like you guys had a fabulous time at Disney!!! I love all of the pictures!!! Fantastic!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

Michelle,
What wonderful photos to help you remember each and every one of those special Disney memories!!! It looks like a fabulous trip and fun was had by all - the tall and the small!! I completely forgot about my Disney pass when we got back from our last trip and I was kicking myself I hadn't at least taken a peek. You know I'm never in our vacation photos.

Thanks for sharing some of your special memories!! And BOTH of your younger two have come such a long, long, long way, thanks to their loving family!!!

xoxo,
Michelle

p.s. So cool you got to meet Ohilda there!!

Kim Miller said...

As an original Disney-lovin' girl, I love to hear about great visits to WDW and little girls who love it there! So glad to hear you had a blast. Great photos!
-Kim Miller

Jo in Aust said...

What great photos! I especially like the one of Sophie in the Hawaiian outfit, looking so relaxed & happy. Just had to smile at the one of Dave & the two girls, the look on his face is, "Oh no, not another photo"!
It looks like you had a wonderful vacation and Disneyland looks fantastic ... maybe one day we'll get to the "Happiest Place on Earth".

Andrea Nielsen said...

Love the pics! You must have done quite a disney excursion! We did magic kingdom last week and lillie loved it! I am so wishing that we had gotten to see Mulan! She is beautiful. Blessings to you all!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I LOVE all the pics!!! It looks like you all had a fabulous time in Disney. It always feels like a missing piece without the big kids...doesn't it? I'm just so happy we are still blessed with little ones to keep the fun in our lives.

Love you Michelle!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Its a small world, afterall!! Looks like you had a fabulous time at Disney! I love all the girls matching outfits :-)

Welcome to our blog! We are happy for you to be a part of our "Day by Day" and to share how God is working in our lives. To read earlier posts, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you can click on 'older posts'. Remember...we love to hear from YOU as well!